GET THE FREE ROULETTE TRAINING & ADVICE BELOW!

 A Video-Logged Comparison of the New "System of Things" and the Old Roulette System

   AAA Roulette Top System Outcome:

+28 Units Per Spin, Average.

         Martingale System Outcome:

 -5 Units Per Spin, Average.

"This e-book 'cash machine' is a red-tape-free website to raise money for VCJii to devote toward having a wife, family, & home; ending WWIII; and whatever comes next."

The Best Roulette System in History:  Gain a 24% Advantage Over the House!

The_Big_Flow_(PAID)
-2:09

[© 2014 GRAVPRO LLC]


Usually, one has to fish or cut bait.  With AAA Roulette Top System, one has to do both!  The main idea is to win.  That's reality.  AAA Roulette Top System will give you a 24.01% advantage over the house, while playing American roulette.  You can do even better with this system, by playing European roulette.  For a limited time only, the best e-book in the world on the subject of winning American roulette will be available at 96.00% off its regular price of $3,212.34.  Click on the buttons for discount purchase info.    

The finest way to learn a gambling system is through practice, but only if you have a proven winning system.  These roulette gambling systems comprise a strategy that was developed through a series of hundreds of hours of playing live roulette, to prove that they are all winning systems.  Playing online roulette with AAA Roulette Top System is mainly relaxing and enjoyable.  Playing live AAA Roulette Top System at a real casino is even better.  [It works with both live and RNG games.]    Come join in with us at defeating the casinos!!!

3

“Roulette-2-Spin System”

THE COIN FLIP PARADOX

The outcome of sequential statistical events is controlled by Intelligence.  There is no such thing as “true randomness.”  I can demonstrate the latter, by a statistical principal that I call the Coin Flip Paradox:  The “Roulette-2-Spin System” is flat bet system that can be used to beat the house odds for American Roulette on even-odds bets.  HERE IS THE SYSTEM:  1. Pick an even bet place on the roulette table.  2. Bet 10 Units on that spot and 1 Unit [1 Unit can be 1 Cent] on the line between “0” and “00” for a pair of sequential spins.  3. Walk away from the table for several minutes.  4. Go back to the table and bet on the same spot, the same way, for another two sequential spins.  5. Continue the procedure until you are happy.  [Do not knowingly bet against anyone who is using the same system. Part of the reason for taking a break often is so that the laws of chance will wash-out the statistical noise generated by competitive bets.]  It is possible to become proficient with this system in a matter of minutes, but beware of the temptation to play past your limits!


Let us do the math for the “Roulette-2-Spin System” for an American Roulette wheel:

In plain English, there is a 72.30% likelihood that an even odds bet against the American wheel will win at least once for a two spin cycle of bets; but there is only a 27.70% chance that the bet will lose both times in a two spin cycle of bets.  Furthermore, there are times [1 in 4 cycles] when the bet is won twice in a cycle!  Generally, there are four (4) possible outcomes for a two spin cycle of even odds bets against any roulette wheel:  1. Win, Lose.  2. Win, Win.  3. Lose, Win.  4. Lose, Lose.  According to the Dopey Experiment Equation outcome for even odds bets against the American roulette wheel; there is a 72.30% chance that the outcome of any two spin cycle will be either 1, 2, or 3 of the latter.  On the other hand, there is a 27.70% chance of outcome number 4. Thus there is a statistical bias for winning with this system:


Net Units Won = {[[[((10-10) + (10+10) + (-10+10))/3] * 0.7230] - [(-10-10) * 0.2770]] / 2} + 2*(36/38)

Net Units Won [Per Cycle] = [(4.820 + 5.540) / 2] + 1.895

Net Units Won [Per Cycle] = 7.075


Net Units Won [Per Spin] = 7.075 / 2

Net Units Won [Per Spin] = 3.538


Percent Advantage of the “Roulette-2-Spin System” = [(3.538 / 11) + (2 / 38)† * 100%

Percent Advantage of the "Roulette-2-Spin System" = 0.3216 + 0.0256 * 100%

Percent Advantage of the "Roulette-2-Spin System" = 0.3743 * 100%


Percent Advantage of the “Roulette-2-Spin System” = 37.43%


NOW HERE IS THE SHOCKER:  IF THE PLAYER “TRIES TO LOSE” BY NOT UNDERSTANDING AND BELIEVING THE RESULTS OF THE DOPEY EXPERIMENT EQUATION, THE ODDS TURN AROUND IN FAVOR OF THE HOUSE.  THE PARADOX IS THAT THE SYSTEM WORKS WHEN IT IS BELIEVED, BUT DOES NOT WORK IF NOT BELIEVED.  IT IS CONTROLLED BY THE MIND.

† The "2/38" figure accounts for the "House Advantage" in American Roulette, which is negated hereby.

* The Net Units Won [Per Spin] figure does take into account insurance bets made on “0” and “00.”

N.B.  One might notice that I have given away a better "system" on the homepage of this website than the book that is being advertised.  It is important that the book is purchased and studied, before employing the methods.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.